Redken Men Brews Color Camo
WHAT IT IS
5 minute custom gray camouflage
WHAT IT DOES
Ammonia-free liquid haircolor
Use to camouflage and blend gray
6 natural-looking shades in 2 families (ash and natural)
5 minute processing time for gray blending
10 minute processing for deeper, darker results or when using darker shades
Soft grow-out with no visible line of regrowth
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Same great formula as Redken For Men Color Camo, now in new packaging!
1. Mix Color Camo with 10 volume Pro-oxide Cream Developer in a 1:1 ratio in a tint bottle. Once mixed, product must be applied immediately to hair.
2. Start in the area where hair is the grayest - for most men its the temple area, top or hairline. Do not overlap with hair that has been previously colored.
3. For an all-over application, an applicator bottle is recommended for speed. For a targeted application, a detailing wand is recommended. Apply to dry or towel-dried hair at the shampoo bowl. Take Ό" or ½" partings and quickly apply the color - 2 to 3 minutes is all you need! Avoid the skin as you work.
4. Processing time begins immediately upon finishing the application or after the first 3 minutes from beginning the application. Process for 5 minutes, for the dark range shades, process for 10 minutes. Color Camo processes at room temperature.
5. Shampoo and condition with the appropriate Redken For Men haircare products