Matrix Color Sync
WHAT IT IS
The only demi-color with Cera-Oil Priming Complex, now formulated with 2X more ceramides.
WHAT IT DOES
• Tone-on-tone haircolor
• No ammonia
• Now with up to 2X more conditioning that lasts up to 20 shampoos*
*vs. a formula without Cera-Oil Priming Complex
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Extended sheer pastel family shades to tone pre-lightened blondes
• New reflect shades for a more reflective pure tone result
• 3 tonal families that cover up to 75% grey
• Vinyls: Due to the vibrant nature of the shades and the complete absence of background, each shade performs differently depending upon the natural level on which they are applied. Recommended for levels 5-8 (extra vibrant on levels 8 & above).
• Watercolors: Light-catching, shimmering shades that last longer than with regular direct-dye technology. Watercolors shades are intermixable with the entire SoColor portfolio - excluding HD shades.
• Watercolors Metallic Shades: Best for natural levels 7 and above. The lighter the natural level, the more visible the tone will be. When used on pre-lightened hair, shades will be most vibrant.
• Mix 1:1 with 10 Volume Matrix Cream Developer.
• Apply Color Sync to dry or towel dried hair. Take even sections to ensure complete saturation.
• Process up to 20 minutes at room temperature.
• Rinse thoroughly, cleanse and condition.